- Introduction to the System of Environmental-Economic Accounting: Central Framework - [1 August-9 September 2022]- Facilitated course
- Health Statistics for Monitoring Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) - [4 July - 12 August 2022]- Facilitated course
---Recent Self Paced Courses---
- Second Online Course on Crime Statistics from a Gender Perspective- Starting 20 June - Self-paced course
- Principles of Machine Learning for Official Statistics and SDGs - Starting 20 May - Self-paced course
- Using gender data for analysis, communications and policy making in the context of SDG monitoring and beyond - Starting 18 May - Self-paced course
[4 July - 12 August 2022]
This e-Learning course seeks to address capacity gaps in health statistics by providing a general understanding of the basic concept, methods and framework required to compile and monitor the health and health-related SDG indicators.